Water Sector Research and Data Consultant
The Water Communications and Knowledge Management Project (Water CKM) supports USAID’s Water Office to increase water sector program communication, knowledge sharing, and learning, as we seek to improve access to safe and adequate water supply and sanitation and manage water resources to enhance food security.
The project has developed the website Globalwaters.org as a central hub where water sector practitioners and others can find information and data about water sector activities of USAID, its partners and others. The project seeks a Research and Data Consultant to provide research and data management activities on the project, and contribute to the structure and utilization of data.
Description of Services
The consultant will provide the following services in support of the Project’s goals:
- Review, research, and update water project data
- Review, research, and update country data
- Contribute toward the structure and utilization of the data
- Utilize strong spreadsheet skills, familiarity with content management systems such as Drupal
The consultant will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs
- Understanding of the internet, content management, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Critical thinking, data visualization and presentation
- Fluency in document editor programs
The following skills are desired in the identified consultant:
- Experience with a content management system such as Drupal