Mid-Level (5-7 Years)
Bachelor's (Or Equivalent)
English and German
Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
Position:Senior Project Manager, Climate Adaptation and Vulnerability
Duty Station:Berlin, Germany
Deadline for Application:until suitable applicant is found
- You have obtained a university degree in a relevant subject, at least 5 years of work experience in the field of climate change adaptation and a pronounced interest in the topics of climate change adaptation and resilience (preferably in an urban context), vulnerability, DRR and loss & damage.
- You have already gained extensive work experience in development cooperation and have led numerous projects yourself. Additionally, you have experience in the technical and administrative backstopping of international projects.
- You have experience in the preparation of and have already successfully participated in several tenders. Your numerous contacts on the national and international level are highly beneficial.
- You have an excellent level in German and English (oral and written). Command of any other language, especially French and Spanish, is an advantage.
- Your intercultural skills enable you to occasionally travel to project countries.
Contact Name:Armelina Sifnaiou