Analyst (Drinking Water Resources and Infrastructure)
The Cadmus Group LLC seeks a highly motivated analyst to support contracts with EPA and other government clients in the areas of drinking water, wastewater, water quality, and climate science/policy.
Successful candidates will have a professional demeanor and will have distinguished themselves with academic and professional excellence and a clearly demonstrated work ethic. They should be highly motivated to perform and learn, able to work collaboratively and independently, detail-oriented, comfortable speaking in public, and able to motivate and manage small project teams from start to finish with input from supervisors. Candidates should also possess exceptional research, oral and written communication, and analytical skills, enabling them to support Cadmus’ mission to successfully meet clients’ needs. Cadmus emphasizes working effectively in a team environment with a commitment to the highest standards of excellence.
- Conduct literature searches and reviews on technical topics to support policy initiatives and assess the impacts of policy decisions.
- Provide project support:
- Ensuring client satisfaction across multiple projects in a program.
- Facilitating information sharing and planning across projects and teams.
- Supporting the efforts of multiple project managers.
- Providing day-to-day leadership on small project teams to achieve business goals with professionalism.
- Represent Cadmus and clients at workshops and conferences.
- Present material and assist on webinars and at in-person events.
- Communicate clearly and professionally to the public and water sector professionals by phone.
- Develop training materials and packages, and outreach and communication documents.
- Write or edit reports, case studies, presentations, and other documents.
- Provide strategic thinking in support of client initiatives.
- A Master’s degree plus two years of professional experience or a BS/BA plus four years of professional experience, with coursework or experience in environmental or civil engineering, public water system design or operations, environmental science and policy, or other relevant area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting over the phone and to live audiences.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- 3-4 years of experience working with drinking water or wastewater systems or programs.
- Knowledge of drinking water system sources of supply and infrastructure.
- Familiarity with public water and wastewater infrastructure financing, planning, and construction.
- Experience writing/developing guidance and implementation strategies.
- Basic understanding of financing principles and opportunities in the environmental sector.
- Applied experience with research activities in an academic or professional setting.
- Project or task management experience.
To be considered, applicants must submit the following materials:
- A one-page cover letter describing your qualifications, interests, and career objectives. The cover letter should clearly address your experience and interest.
- A resume that includes complete educational and professional experience.
- A brief writing sample or excerpt (1-5 pages).
This is a full-time position located in Helena, MT and some domestic travel may be required.
Cadmus is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com