Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
- Support WASH activities through implementing project objectives and tracking progress of activities.
- Develop materials for hygiene promotion and training.
- Understand and follow all relevant standard procedures for projects placed by donors and officials.
- Coordinate between team members in the offices and field in order to ensure efficiency and compliance.
- Work with M&E staff and Reporting Officer to ensure all activities are documented and properly monitored.
- Communicate with all appropriate stakeholders involved in projects from government officials to community members.
- Work with finance to ensure budgets are being followed.
- Develop program strategy in coordination with general RNVDO staff:
- Contribute to the development of the strategy for RNVDO intervention in Iraq.
- Assess future requirements and opportunities for RNVDO activities in Nineveh and other governorates.
- Develop alternatives responses in case of security constraints or new needs occurred due to emergency.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor or MS in related field (engineering, public health, etc) and technical qualifications;
- Understanding of war affected populations and displacement;
- Demonstrated knowledge of WASH in humanitarian context;
- Strong sense of good judgments and the cultural context;
- Excellent communications skills for report writing, meetings, and general management;
- Ability to work as a team and with others;
- Full command of MS Office Skills (Word, Excel);
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to handle stress in unstable circumstances;
- Demonstrated understanding of supply management;
- And strong English and Arabic is essential
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates please apply on before indicating the position applied for in the subject line