• Support WASH activities through implementing project objectives and tracking progress of activities.
• Develop materials for hygiene promotion and training.
• Understand and follow all relevant standard procedures for projects placed by donors and officials.
• Coordinate between team members in the offices and field in order to ensure efficiency and compliance.
• Work with M&E staff and Reporting Officer to ensure all activities are documented and properly monitored.
• Communicate with all appropriate stakeholders involved in projects from government officials to community members.
• Work with finance to ensure budgets are being followed.
• Develop program strategy in coordination with general RNVDO staff:
o Contribute to the development of the strategy for RNVDO intervention in Iraq.
o Assess future requirements and opportunities for RNVDO activities in Nineveh and other governorates.
o Develop alternatives responses in case of security constraints or new needs occurred due to emergency.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor or MS in related field (engineering, public health, etc) and technical qualifications;
• Understanding of war affected populations and displacement;
• Demonstrated knowledge of WASH in humanitarian context;
• Strong sense of good judgments and the cultural context;
• Excellent communications skills for report writing, meetings, and general management;
• Ability to work as a team and with others;
• Full command of MS Office Skills (Word, Excel);
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to handle stress in unstable circumstances;
• Demonstrated understanding of supply management;
• And strong English and Arabic is essential.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates please apply on HR@rnvdo.org before indicating the position applied for in the subject line