About the Organization:
WASSAN (Watershed Support Services and Activities Network), is established in 1999 in Hyderabad. WASSAN is a network-based organisation focusing on improving the quality of mainstream programs in natural resources management and livelihoods. It engages actively in policy advocacy initiatives at state and national level mainly related to rain-fed areas. It also provides field level support services to a large number of watershed development and other programs implemented by the civil society in partnership with communities. WASSAN has contributed substantially to development of watershed policies in various states and at Government of India.
Currently, WASSAN is working as a technical resource organization with the various State Government Departments and donor organizations by helping them in designing and implementation of various projects related to agriculture and allied activities. WASSAN helps in the capacity building of civil society organizations on various better practices in agricultural and allied activities.
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understanding the intervention initiatives and design strategies to evaluate their impact
- Devise strategies and develop systems to systematically monitor the field activities
- Data collection and analysis
- Process documentation and Report making
- Assist the program lead/team for Monitoring and Evaluation of the progra
- Database Management at the regional level
- Support the regional manager in proposal writing with the required data inputs and analysis and in decision making
- Work closely with the central M&E team
- Capacity building and training of community level workers and internal team and ensure better quality data collection.
- Postgraduate of any discipline / graduate with experience (min 1 year) in data analytics
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Windows packages- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Read, write, and speak: Telugu and English
The person should be willing to travel in the project areas
Rs 3.6 Lakhs per annum
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send in their resume along with a brief note on their interest in the job; and two references to the email id:
Job Email id: hr.wassan(at)gmail.com