Graduate Engineer (Water & Environment)
The Water & Environment team in our London office is currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer.
The team works on diverse range of pre and post planning design, including undertaking flood risk assessments, hydraulic modelling, hydrology assessments, SuDS, drainage and infrastructure design through to completion for a range of private and public sector clients. As a result of current work and increased project wins, we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to work as part of the growing team delivering these projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare own discipline designs, design calculations, drawings and project documents as identified under the guidance of the relevant Project Manager
- Prepare / assist with the preparation of design statements, tender documents and any other reports identified in the Project Quality Plan on assigned projects
- Carry out other duties as identified in the Project Quality Plan on assigned projects
- Utilise computer aided design systems, computer design software and other design aids, as required
- Have an understanding of all relevant Standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current relevant design methods
- Carry out site supervision and site surveys as required, subject to site conditions due to disability
- Comply with internal management system procedures
- Programme individual work input to achieve project programme