- Sorting different publications of WOTR and tagging them
- Using SEO optimization to ensure WOTR publications figure higher on search engines
- Contribute to social media content when such assistance is sought
- Assist in bringing out WOTR’s print and digital publications.
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English are a must
- Marathi and Hindi proficiency is desirable but not essential
- Should have an idea of SEO optimization
- Knowledge of social media tools would be an asset
- Knowledge of databases would be an asset but not essential
- Must have an eye for details and be diligent
- Must be a good communicator who can work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to learn
- Must have a high level of patience
- Must be good at coordinating between different kinds of people
WOTR is a non-profit and hence, does not in general pay for interns. However, any work related expenses, material procurement or travel for field trips, etc will be covered.
The Watershed Organisation Trust a globally recognized organization dedicated to transforming the lives of millions across India in participatory watershed development and eco-systems restoration, adaptive sustainable agriculture, integrated and efficient water management, and climate change adaptation, with a special emphasis on vulnerable communities, farmers, and women. WOTR works across thirteen different areas, using applied research to help rural communities reduce their vulnerabilities to climatic and non-climatic risks. It organizes them in a socially and gender inclusive manner to help themselves out of poverty.
To know more about WOTR’s work, check out www.wotr.org
For any clarifications, call Vikas Prakash Joshi at 7448106945.