U.S. citizens: Hydrology Internship
Yellowstone National Park
Mammoth, WY, United States
Bachelor's (Or Equivalent)
20 January 2019
Yellowstone National Park, through the GSA Geoscientists-in-the-Parks (GIP) program, is currently accepting applications for a 20-week hydrology internship
- Summer start date is flexible (~May 2019).
- Housing will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Stipend is $400/week ($8,000 for 20 weeks).
- B.S. in hydrology, environmental engineering, geology or related field required; in progress M.S. or Ph.D. is preferred.
- Special project may be developed to contribute to an in progress thesis or dissertation.
- Application deadline is January 20, 2019.